Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Fri, February 4th, 2011, 09:09 AM
The Great Cornholio

Quickerthanu is on a distinguished road
Default Looking forward to working with PHP.....

Hello all,

I'm from central IL & own a 06 Ford dually diesel. It's my daily driver & tow vehicle for our 28' v-nose race trailer that totes my UMP sanctioned dirt oval street stock.

I don't have many things done to the truck other than exhaust and a Green filters air filter. I just had my FICM go out and ordered one from Swamps Diesel (58v) with the PHP tuning. No offense to Swamps & they have a great product, but I wish I would have bought just the FICM only and then sent my FICM & PCM to PHP for the FICM update & PCM rollback due to I have the latest powerstroke strategy.(vxcf9h7) Plus it would have given me a $25 discount that way.

But I digress, and I will be sending taking out my PCM this weekend to mail to PHP to have it rolled back to an older yet more tuneable strategy. In addition I have purchased 3 custom tunes for my SCT tuner with 40hp tow, 80hp daily driver, & 140 extreme.

I can't wait to get everything installed & get my truck back to normal.

Last edited by Quickerthanu; Wed, February 16th, 2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: grammer
Old Mon, February 7th, 2011, 10:44 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome...

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, February 16th, 2011, 08:34 AM
The Great Cornholio

Quickerthanu is on a distinguished road

Update:

I recieved my rolledback PCM from PHP yesterday after a quick turnaround of me sending it directly to PHP. Last night I installed the new strategy PCM(VXCF4H2 - now) as well as my new Swamps Diesel 58v FICM with the PHP tuning.

The truck runs so much smoother & my prior cold start problems have gone away. I was hoping for some better throttle response as I have read that's one of benifits of the PHP FICM tuning, but I didn't notice any.

At any rate my truck is back on the road & hopefully when I recieve my custom tunes from PHP the throttle & power will be improved.

Thanks PHP!!!
Andy

Last edited by Quickerthanu; Wed, February 16th, 2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old Thu, February 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Cool!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread