Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Wed, March 16th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Whopper

beamer is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie from SE Georgia here !

Hello all . . .

I just purchased my PSD Sunday from an Ebay auction. I was pleasantly rewarded with an as advertised, stock 2000 Ex XLT W/ leather interior. It has 162K miles, so the break in period is finally over, lol.

I am replacing my 99 Tahoe that has become unreliable from rear axle issues. I am tired of messing with it and time to move on. I decided to get an Ex, as a co-worker became and Ex owner about a year ago and loves it.

I plan to only modify slightly. I am putting an AFE Stage II cold air and a MBRP 4" aluminized turbo back exhaust. I am going to put a CTS system in with pyro to use more available power of the drive train (purchased from PHP W/ custom heavy tow in case I have to pull my buddies race car trailer).

I want to thank everyone in advance for any help given my way. I know how these places work having been a Buick enthusiast for many many many years. I hope to not be too big of a pain in the arse, lol.

Mike

Last edited by beamer; Wed, March 16th, 2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old Mon, March 21st, 2011, 10:56 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread