Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Performance, Baby! Looks can fade after time!

Oh, you were discussing trucks.

I'll just be quiet now.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 11:58 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post

I'll just be quiet now.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

Lol that was great
but it sounds like you are talking from experience. Sorry I had to.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Y'know what's just SO wrong?

Even though he's lost his hair, Billy still looks like himself even after 13 years together. I look at pictures of me and I just look OLD and TIRED. SO unfair.

But I have a husband and two sons who tell me every day how pretty I am (Oh, how they LIE!), so I can't complain.

Sorry for the derail!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Hmm... my first question to you, martinoledad, would be: Are you currently happy with your truck's performance?

If so, spend the cash on making her look pretty.

When Billy told me about the 7.3L truck he's driving back from Utah, one of the first questions I asked was: "What color is it?" The second: "How many miles does it have on it?" The third: "What year is it?" The fourth: "Would that be an early or late 2001?" (I wanted to know if it has PMRs or not.)

In case you're wondering, we're having it painted a lovely shade of red (my favorite!) as soon as we can scrape together the money. Of course, he's already talking about making it a racing truck, so we're coming at you from two different camps.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Hmm... my first question to you, martinoledad, would be: Are you currently happy with your truck's performance?

If so, spend the cash on making her look pretty.

When Billy told me about the 7.3L truck he's driving back from Utah, one of the first questions I asked was: "What color is it?" The second: "How many miles does it have on it?" The third: "What year is it?" The fourth: "Would that be an early or late 2001?" (I wanted to know if it has PMRs or not.)

In case you're wondering, we're having it painted a lovely shade of red (my favorite!) as soon as we can scrape together the money. Of course, he's already talking about making it a racing truck, so we're coming at you from two different camps.

Not really. I guess im still use to my 07 Fx2 which took off like a mustang with it being lighter then this one. I drive like a normal person until some one makes me mad or going slow then i like to get my point across by blowing past them. I know the programmer as soon as i figure out which one im going to be able to get will help a lot but you can never have to much power.. I wanted to turn that 07 into a project truck after college but wont be able to now. but good luck with your all's new truck i was looking at some diesels before i seen the price of them when i got my 09.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 03:36 PM

Groovy chick- do you think that you will know if PHP will be able to release the gryphon by monday because if not i think im going to just order the XCAL 3.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'll just be quiet now.

Y'know what's just SO wrong?
Even though he's lost his hair, Billy still looks like himself even after 13 years together. I look at pictures of me and I just look OLD and TIRED. SO unfair.
But I have a husband and two sons who tell me every day how pretty I am (Oh, how they LIE!), so I can't complain.
THAT is funny!

I went with looks and sound because I knew my truck would never be able to beat a 15 second 1/4 mile. (makes it in 16 which really suprised me )

But if you get a functional ram air hood that will give you a true CAI. I would say that the hood fits into both performance and looks category if thats the case.
I would stick with the stock black grill but then again I am biased, I actually liked that one on mine. But your talking about the blue '09 right? I dont really remember if you had another because I do remember that the other one got wrecked.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 07:14 PM

yeah im talking about the 09. The 07 is sitting in a junk yard some where.
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Bacon King

cajunboy2208 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
THAT is funny!

I went with looks and sound because I knew my truck would never be able to beat a 15 second 1/4 mile. (makes it in 16 which really suprised me )

But if you get a functional ram air hood that will give you a true CAI. I would say that the hood fits into both performance and looks category if thats the case.
I would stick with the stock black grill but then again I am biased, I actually liked that one on mine. But your talking about the blue '09 right? I dont really remember if you had another because I do remember that the other one got wrecked.
What kind of truck do you have?
I got an 04 F150 5.4L
I plan on getting mid 15s with just exhaust, intake, and gryphon...
I am probably low 16s right now with just exhaust and intake.
Closed Thread