Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 11:32 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about
Default UPS Sucks

well checked on my shipment and as usual UPS has screwed it up again
I see this notification along with a rescheduled delivery date
INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY :tantrum:

I swear that at least 25% of stuff UPS delivers to me is either Lost or damaged or delayed.... I honestly don't know how they stay in business. plus their tracking system is slow

I use Fedex Ground and have never had a problem with a delivery or receiving a shipment via Fedex. I also find them to be cheaper than UPS....
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 11:52 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing!

I never have had a problem with UPS.

I have had more problems with USPS and FedEx with there signature policies. But to rate any of them, I give them all an "A".

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 12:44 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

don't ask me how but they actually lost a complete leaf spring for my last truck at their commerce CO facility... when i called them, they said only the shipper can start a search or claim and they had no way to contact that facility and get them too look for a 70ish lb 5 foot long giant black steel spring eventually got a new spring shipped but it was such a hassle.... another time they threw a new cell phone over the fence and my saint bernard ate it. . so I called and told them what happened and put a big sign on the gate saying not to throw package over fence as dog will eat it... You can guess what they did when they redelivered a replacement phone.....:bash:

UPS... I think they picked brown for a reason

Ok my mopped floor is dry so back to my duties
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

DJ, I'm so sorry about the delay! When we first started PHP, we went with DHL, but they lost an $800 FICM, which was one of the first things we ever shipped with them. FedEx won't put us on a daily route because we work out of our home, and we're not "in town." We've gone with UPS because they WILL come by every day, and 95 times out of 100, they're okay. We DO NOT use them to ship to Canada because their "brokerage fees" are ridiculous!

BTW, I only had one gray hat and three black hats, but I've ordered more, and they should be here in a couple of weeks if you're interested down the road.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

UPS has been pretty good to me, usually a little late but its all in one piece. Fed-ex on the other hand...not so good. I had order something from a company and it took about 8 business days, the box should have been about 2 inches thick but when I got it, it was completely flat, broken into a bunch of pieces The worse part about it was this happen 3 times But luckily I had enough parts from from 3 shipments to make one product
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

jimmyv13 is on a distinguished road

I've had nothing but good luck with UPS.

Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 09:16 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

Fedex Ground has always been good for me. However, when I was wrenching at John Deere, our smaller tractors got delivered via Fedex Freight. I think every other tractor that they delivered was damages... usually the plastic fenders or hood were broken or cracked some place. Boy gotta love those new fangled plastic tractors....
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Whopper

jerry edwards is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWBFX4 View Post
UPS has been pretty good to me, usually a little late but its all in one piece. Fed-ex on the other hand...not so good. I had order something from a company and it took about 8 business days, the box should have been about 2 inches thick but when I got it, it was completely flat, broken into a bunch of pieces The worse part about it was this happen 3 times But luckily I had enough parts from from 3 shipments to make one product
I have used USPS and UPS and have had no complaints so far!
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 11:37 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
don't ask me how but they actually lost a complete leaf spring for my last truck at their commerce CO facility... when i called them, they said only the shipper can start a search or claim and they had no way to contact that facility and get them too look for a 70ish lb 5 foot long giant black steel spring eventually got a new spring shipped but it was such a hassle.... another time they threw a new cell phone over the fence and my saint bernard ate it. . so I called and told them what happened and put a big sign on the gate saying not to throw package over fence as dog will eat it... You can guess what they did when they redelivered a replacement phone.....:bash:

UPS... I think they picked brown for a reason

Ok my mopped floor is dry so back to my duties
Maybe the UPS guy broke one and used yours to fix it.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, March 25th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Sex alleviates tension

average-joe is on a distinguished road

I've had one problem with UPS,tracked a shipment,waited in all day and nothing came.
I checked the web site and it said" returned to sender" so i called UPS only to be told by girl that my address does not exist to which i started to laugh at her,she asked me "what was so funny", i'm calling you from the non existant address.....her reply "oh ,we have a problem".
Since then i've been UPS trouble free.

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
Closed Thread