Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs16 View Post
hmmm leveling kit
HAHAHAHA ROFL HAHAHAHA
Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 11:31 PM
Come Get Some

hampsterzone is on a distinguished road

Awesome, as soon as I get my 6" lift installed I will hit you up. And I am sure you can find Grand Junction. So you can count on it being yours. bulbs16, I will be glad to give th e leveling kit to you once I have my lift. I will hit you up the same and we will work out the details as far as you recieving it.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
Grown-up in training!

Thanks! that is awesome! If you were closer I would offer to help install the new kit! , so anything else you can tell me about the lift? how hard is it to install? is it blocks in the back and something different in the front? and it will work with my procomp 3" leveling kit, and you are in colorado so I assume that it will work with my 4x4 truck... , just thoughts , and you are awesome!
Old Thu, February 3rd, 2011, 12:15 AM
Come Get Some

I have a pro comp leveling kit. The Ready Lift is just a 3" part the goes onto of your coilover spring. It is not too hard to do if you know what to do. My truck already had a 3" block on the back that is why the regular leveling kit was not good enough. My truck still was'nt level. I am quite sure that comes off with the new lift. So you can have it as well. And of course my truck is a 4X4! LOL. You may want a professional to do it because of the spring but if I remember correctly, my mechanic did'nt have to touch the spring??? I will ask... He is really good, way fair cost, and fast. Probably could put it on your truck super quick for you while you were here. Just a thought.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Thu, February 3rd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Grown-up in training!

Yeah we actually have a place here that costs me $3 an hour to do any work I want, plus there are usually 3-4 mechanics on duty to help out if I get stuck. but yeah if its too complicated then I will go have a shop in town do it. , i prefer the cheaper way first, which im sure you understand lol...
so you basically have 2 leveling kits installed with a set of 3" blocks in the back?
I have the 3" procomp, and it went right on top of the shock/spring, and I put it on myself, and no the spring wasnt touched, but with that it is at the limit of fitting in the space that was there for the shock itself, so if the other part only fits on top of that, plus the rear spacers, I dont think that I will be able to use it... :/ but if I misunderstood then awesome!
Old Thu, February 3rd, 2011, 06:15 AM
Come Get Some

Not sure. But I have both installed and they work great. maybe you have a different leveling kit. My leveling kit cost $229 @ Big O Tires. and the Ready Lift was almost $400.

Old Mon, February 7th, 2011, 01:04 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampsterzone View Post
$300 for the leveling and Ready Lift.$150 for headlights and $75 for tail lights.
When you're ready to sell....please start a thread in the classifieds.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.