Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1994½ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1994½ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped F-Series and F-Super Duty

Old Thu, October 29th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Default If its not 1 thing its another.

I had noticed that my boosted had been down since I took my truck on a test drive after intalling the new pump. I guess in my "getting the air out" runs, I blew both my gaskets as the manifolds. Since it was pretty cool here this morning (43) it took a little longer to crank and I saw white smoke coming out from them.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Thu, October 29th, 2009, 10:23 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Well at least you didn't put a window in the block!
A little wrenching and the old ones are out and the new ones will be back in!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, October 29th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

True but I have done so much to it the past couple weeks and I was wanting some time off from it. I just got to get my other manifolds done sooner to get it the way I want it.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, October 30th, 2009, 05:48 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Dang. As soon as one project is almost finished, it's always the pits to find out that you have more work to do on something else.

I know how you feel about wanting to be done with it for a while.