Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1994˝ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1994˝ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped F-Series and F-Super Duty

Old Sun, November 22nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Nothin' Stock

majek5 is on a distinguished road
Default Transmission lifespan?

I have read and heard from fellow posters that the e40d will only handle the stock power. With intake and open exhaust and a PHP chip, granted only 65-70hp for an OBS, as long as I'm not "drivin it like I stole it" how safe is it? Any info is much appreciated.
Old Sun, November 22nd, 2009, 07:23 PM
Whopper

easy money is on a distinguished road

i have the open pipe turbo back and intake...with an edge power tuner and have about 5000 miles since installation with no problem....and my truck has 181000+ and I'm not skerred to drive it anywhere.
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 03:59 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We've had customers with well over 100K on the clock running chips/tuners and have had no problems with the E4OD. Like anything else, if you drive it like you stole it then things will wear out. Proper maintenance goes a LONG way to preventing mishaps.

For what it's worth, we've pushed over 350HP through stock transmissions with no problems.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!