Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Closed Thread

Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Please Read This First

We certainly hope this forum doesn't offend anyone, and we're not using it to promote any religion. Heck, I grew up Catholic, we're technically Lutherans, and we attend a Methodist Church! Bill and I often find ourselves telling people (even on the forums) that we'll pray for them or keep them in our prayers (and we do!). I don't care what religion you are (or aren't) -- there will always come a time when it's comforting to know that other people are praying for you or sending positive energy your way.

If you're not into the whole prayer thing, then just don't read posts in this section. That's okay, too. I wouldn't want to make someone feel uncomfortable. If you're like us and believe in the power of prayer and/or positive energy, then read and post away, my friend! :puter:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread