Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Thu, August 27th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default We now sell Di/Pricol Gauges!

We are pleased to announce that we are now a reseller of Di/Pricol gauges!

Okay, so if you're wondering what's going on at PHP -- we seem to be adding products left and right! -- let me explain.

We are certainly not interested in becoming a massive warehouse which sells everything under the sun. However, it occurred to us recently that there are certain products which we find ourselves repeatedly recommending to our customers who have come to us for chips, programmers, tuning software, etc. It just seemed to make sense to add these items to our product line to make one-stop-shopping available. The best part? We'll also able to offer multiple items in bundles at discounted prices. No more !

With our birthday sale ending on Monday, we are busy, busy, busy, so Di/Pricol probably won't get added to our website until this weekend at the earliest. If you do have any questions before then, please feel free to give us a shout!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Mon, September 7th, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old Thu, August 27th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Whopper

Big Bird is on a distinguished road

Absoloutly awesome! I love seeing a plan come together. Next stop needs to be gauge pillars.
Old Thu, August 27th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I will be online this weekend checking out different pillars! Have any recommendations about where I should look?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread