Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 08:50 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Yes, you can change the normalizers (scaling) on the PMT1 map to what the GDU3 is. However, without changing the actual values in the MFD map, the graph will still look the same as the stock PMT1 map.

But without changing the APP normalizer.........

Last edited by cleatus12r; Sun, May 16th, 2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Ok....took me a second but I get it now.

Thanks
Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I think I posted the graphic too late. Did you see it in my post 11 edit?
Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 09:03 PM
BROKE

I did after I took a look at it in Minotaur, and I see what you mean now. Thats funny how that works, I was thinking that the values would change along with the scaling. LOTS TO LEARN!
Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 09:10 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Yeah, and don't get frustrated with changing the scaling of the normalizers. They are not as straightforward as you may think......

They're tricky until you get the hang of what's going on.
Old Mon, January 4th, 2010, 08:57 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Yes, you can change the normalizers (scaling) on the PMT1 map to what the GDU3 is. However, without changing the actual values in the MFD map, the graph will still look the same as the stock PMT1 map.

However........

You just explained the DP-Tuner "Caffienated" Manual Transmission program.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, January 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Love Games?

theSLEEPER is on a distinguished road

So... I hate to hijack. But just real quick. What is this? Desired fuel per RPM based off of what the MAP sensor is reading? Or is this throttle input??
Old Mon, January 4th, 2010, 09:28 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

TPS (in A/D Counts... 1024 = 5.00 volts) vs. RPM

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, January 4th, 2010, 08:40 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
You just explained the DP-Tuner "Caffienated" Manual Transmission program.
That's harsh, dude.
Old Mon, March 8th, 2010, 07:23 PM
BROKE

I have to agree........this map rocks!

Very smooth and linear power all the way to WOT. It is a tad touchy on the bottom end for my injectors but still very, very nice. My truck behaves very well with this and I feel like I am one step closer to getting my truck how I think it should preform. I cannot wait to tow with this map, I have a feeling I am going to like it.