Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2003 F-150

1997 to 2003 F-150 4.2L, 4.6L, and 5.4L equipped F-150s

Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 01:03 PM
Whopper

98infinity is on a distinguished road
Default CTS TFT reading ?

Hello, very interested in the CTS for my 03 f150. Does the CTS have a TFT reading? Also what kind of power we looking at here? I heard 40hp and 70tq!
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Have you tried edges website?
Bill is going to meet with edge in a couple of weeks and maybe some more info will be available then.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
texas offroading

cody994x4 is on a distinguished road

i checked out the edge website the other day, cause its been a while since ive been here and didnt even know abt the cs/cts....edge has a .pdf document you can download for all the stats/pids on the cs/cts for each model vehicle. Sadly, the hp/tq ratings didnt change for 97-03's, i dont think much at all changed other than the fact you can now see 8 pid's instead of 4...i dont see why the cs/cts are so much better? a bigger screen?..some1 correct me if im wrong.
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody994x4 View Post
i checked out the edge website the other day, cause its been a while since ive been here and didnt even know abt the cs/cts....edge has a .pdf document you can download for all the stats/pids on the cs/cts for each model vehicle. Sadly, the hp/tq ratings didnt change for 97-03's, i dont think much at all changed other than the fact you can now see 8 pid's instead of 4...i dont see why the cs/cts are so much better? a bigger screen?..some1 correct me if im wrong.
The CS and the Evolution seem to be the same size. Both the CS and the CTS have color screens, so you get a bit of "eye candy" with them. Bill said once that the new platforms allowed adjustment of additional things, but he didn't say what. I assume these are desirable things to be able to adjust.

The CTS IS bigger, since it supports a picture from a backup camera. It is also a "touch" screen.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer