Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, June 30th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Whopper Junior

BlkSC is on a distinguished road
Default FICM reprogrammed...worse fuel economy?

I bought my 2003 F250 CCSB 4X4 last October and around December I got a ECM rollback and remote FICM reprogramming and since I've can't seem to get above 15.4 MPG. Driving the truck back from Iowa when I bought it I got close to 17 MPG and now I can't even break 15.5 MPG, even on straight highway. Anybody else have this happen?
Old Fri, July 1st, 2011, 10:51 AM
ff0326

ff0326 is on a distinguished road

Did mine about 3 weeks ago, with no noticable change in driveability, none in milage. Hope that I did not screw up cold weather starting ability this winter.
Old Sat, July 2nd, 2011, 09:35 AM
Whopper Junior

BlkSC is on a distinguished road

If you kept the inductive heating, you should be fine. I tried the non-inductive program one morning that was below freezing and she started but she sure wasn't happy for a couple minutes. Sat there and loped like it had a big cam, I thought it sounded cool but I'm sure the neighbors didn't at 6:00am. I put the inductive heating back on it...
Old Tue, July 5th, 2011, 09:33 AM
ff0326

ff0326 is on a distinguished road

May have to. How is that done? Assume that I need to contact Bill and get the programer back. I do keep her plugged in at night, but she will be outside during the day here in South Dakota. Our winters only get down the the -30's or so at times