Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Phone stuff

The phone company came out on Friday to fix the phone -- or look at everything, which is really all the did... they came BACK on Saturday to REALLY fix the phone.

We called the phone company today, and we have removed call waiting from the business line. Those of you who have spent any time on the phone with us lately know what an annoyance it's been... if we could, we'd ask the customer to hold while we picked up the other line to ask THEM to hold. If it wasn't appropriate, we didn't pick up the other caller, but when call waiting beeped in, the conversation when temporarily silent and we'd have to repeat what we said or ask the customer to repeat themselves. While I was on the phone with Vonage the other day, call waiting beeped in 11 or 12 times over half an hour -- and that was on my cell phone! Then of course, if we don't pick it up, the other caller just hears the phone ringing and ringing. We decided that if it were us, we'd rather hear a busy signal.

When our new Vonage lines are installed, we are going to have the 9913 line forward over to another line if 9913 is busy. Then again, if both lines are being used, customers will still get a busy signal, but at least they won't feel like they're being ignored!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
That's a well thought out plan Corey!

At least you have your phones back.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Glad yall got the problem fixed. Sounds like a good idea.
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I don't suppose you want to consider an answering machine? I suppose its capacity would be exceeded in about an hour, right?

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 08:36 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Another thought:Another employee?
The bigger you get the more that this is coming.

Lars

Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 08:56 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

I think he problem is any old extra employee won't necessarily fix the problem... You need to Clone Bill... Many of the delays seem to be waiting on tapping Bill's brain for fixes and other knowledge.
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Southpaw you do have a point there!

So where you hiding the cloning machine?

Lars

Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:28 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

I could use a cloned Bill, here.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Defense & Security PM...

Project Pat is on a distinguished road

Wow, two Bill's running around Winder at the same time. If you non-locals could only understand the confusion that would run through this small town...
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I keep trying to convince some of the guys at Edge that Georgia is a mighty fine state to live in. Sure better than that drafty, cold Utah!

The biggest problem is that to accomplish anything, I need to be able to really focus. Unfortunately, many people who call want to talk to me so they can have some of their more difficult questions answered. I certainly don't have a problem with this but it consumes a LOT of valuable time... Time that could be spent doing tunes, fixing firmware, developing new products, etc.

It's a tough thing to balance because for many people it's our attention to the customer's questions and needs that steer them in our direction in the first place. We don't want to short anyone, but there really are only so many hours in a day to get things done. It's something we're gong to have to deal with for quite some time.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread