Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Fri, October 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Flu Season is back!

Once again we are facing the flu season. Already several communities around us have shut down schools for students and staff being sick. Our school alone was at 22% absentee rate on thursday.
H1N1 is the popular strain going around up here now. It particulary likes people 0-35 years old and pregnant women. Also staring to see more of the type A pop up.
Yes there are shots and mist but the best remedy is wash your hands.
Stay home if sick!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Fri, October 16th, 2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old Fri, October 16th, 2009, 06:21 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Anyone thinking about the Flu shot may want to read this...

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191

While I'm sure a lot of it is hype and hysteria, I will say that in my lifetime I've had the Flu once. And that was about 3 weeks after I got a Flu shot! The following year Corey got a Flu shot and guess what? 2 weeks later she got the Flu so bad the doctor wanted to send her to the hospital!

NEVER, EVER, EVER, (are you seeing where I am going with this??) EVER again will I or my family get a Flu shot. The statistics for Autism and Flu related deaths seem to go up in conjunction with them.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, October 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I somewhat knew of a direct corralation between mecury laced innoculations and autism. But no medical or drug institution wants to "let the cat out of the bag". Imagine the chaos that would become of it?
Lars

Old Fri, October 16th, 2009, 06:48 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Yeah, but I thought the Hippocratic Oath was (in part):
Quote:
I will apply dietic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.
I guess it doesn't apply to pharmaceutical manufacturers.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, October 16th, 2009, 10:39 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

"Just eat alot of fish it's healthy for you!"
But..............
Just make sure you are are aware of the mercury count in your area and it's effect on certain species of fish.

Lars

Closed Thread