Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Tue, June 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Whopper

Cleatis18 is on a distinguished road
Default Upgrade order sent!

Hi Corey, I emailed you the order form for the evo upgrade to a gryphon along with some custom tuning about a week ago. Just wondering if you have received it yet? Definitely looking forward to some custom tunes to wake my boat anchor up a bit!

Thanks
Old Tue, June 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Nice username!
Old Tue, June 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

I sent mine in about a week and a half ago. Corey said they would be trying to get some of these done this week with their scheduled closure. Of course, let's not forget, they are still probably busy catching up, but it may still not be too far out. I'm sure Corey can add more to an ETA if she checks in here.

I know I'm pretty anxious to get mine back too, my truck runs like crap in warmer weather, and this is some of the first real warm weather I'm getting to drive this truck in.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Wed, June 17th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Whopper

I hope your custom tuning fixes your problems in the warm weather. Mine feels like I'm driving a boat anchor sometimes! I can only get a measly 9.04 0-60 time, looking to get that a little better. I live in GM country, so I'm odd man out in a Ford. Need to put a beat down on some of those silverados!
Old Wed, June 17th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Baconator

I'm sure a good tune will fix some of the anchor feeling. We have both a Ford stamping and GM engine plant here so we have a pretty even mix; but not too many people seem to do much more than CAI and exhaust, or so it seems. There a few Dodges that have some mods to them as well.
Much of my driving here is light to light, so it's important to get off the line hard when you need to get a leg up on traffic for any turns up ahead. I prefer to get ahead of the pack (since most are idiots), and prefer to be in the lane I need to be in rather than stopping in the middle lane and block traffic until I can get over like some of the others.... Like I said, most are idiots!

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Wed, June 17th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Whopper

We have our fair share of idiots here as well. BYU-Idaho college is in the next town, and it seems that when they get away from their parents they lose all sense of direction. At least most of them anyway! And for some strange reason, they all forget how to drive, especially in winter.
Old Wed, June 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Baconator

We got Univ. at Buffalo here as well.... same situation. Of course, there's also the people who regularly forget what it's like to drive in the snow; and the people who bought a 4WD for the extra confidence in the snow and they drive at 25-30 mph on a dry road surface (during rush hour) only 'cause there's a few flakes falling.