Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Sun, September 13th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Tonka Truckin' Texan

FX4life is on a distinguished road
Default Anything for upcoming Edge CS & CTS?

I wasn't sure which forum was appropriate for this... So I figured this was the best choice If needed feel free to move it!

I was wondering if y'all at PHP are going to offer custom tuning for the upcoming Edge CS and CTS? I saw where the CS or CTS would be available as an upgrade for the current evolution. I'm not sure on the software/firmware for the CS and CTS but I'm sure since Bill worked at Edge you guys would know more possibly than the edge website provides. They look pretty cool from the website, then again it could just be a flashy version of the old edge

http://www.edgeproducts.com/whats_happening.php?whak=35
Old Mon, September 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We're currently in negotiations with Edge regarding offering custom tuning for the EvoCS and EvoCTS. Everything so far is looking very positive. As soon as we know something for sure, we'll be posting!

As far as upgrading goes, I believe that the hardware is actually different, so I'm at a loss as to how that might work. Again, as soon as we have some cold, hard facts, we'll let everyone know.

(As soon as the EvoCS and EvoCTS are released for the Fords, we'll probably make a new section for them and move this thread. Until then, this works for me!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, September 14th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Tonka Truckin' Texan

FX4life is on a distinguished road

Ahh, Very good to know! I guess I'll be upgrading my evo with the upcoming sale, and waiting to see what happens with the CS and CTS! They look very cool, I can't wait to hear the outcome.
Old Mon, September 14th, 2009, 07:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

They DO look cool, don't they? Especially the CTS with its backup camera capability!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, September 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
They DO look cool, don't they? Especially the CTS with its backup camera capability!

- Jack
I sure could've used that way back when I used to drive our Ford Cargo Van! (It met its demise back in '03.) That sucker was L-O-N-G...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, September 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

jimmyv13 is on a distinguished road

Wow, this would be cool IF the unit would work with the new computers on the 5.4L 3V motor in my '07 Expedition, then I wouldn't have to sell my gryphon and just have it upgraded to work.