Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Fri, January 28th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Come Get Some

hampsterzone is on a distinguished road
Clap F-150 Extreme Edition

For those that have been waiting for an update. All I can say is OMG! Wow!!! I have glad to report that my 4.56 gears are fantastic. Efans from FF Dynamics are exceptional. Noticed immediate performance increase from freed up power. 35" tires can lay rubber on the road w/out much effort. Installed new projector head lights, tail lights, and fog lights tonight. I think they are super awesome. Now all I am patiently waiting for is my Gryphon. Paid receipt came today, so hopefully I get my hands on it soon. This has been an expensive project but has made me happy. It is worth every penny! And smoking the competition is icing on the cake. Not to mention the pride from others drooling over my baybee. Whenever I figure out how to post pics of my mods, I will so you can see. Thanks and have a spectacular time fixing up yours.......

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Lonestar Legend

LonestarROB is on a distinguished road

Upload pictures to Photobucket or Imageshack. Copy and paste the image code here. Simple.

Want: CAI(aFe? ). efans. 4:10 gears. Throttle body spacer. New custom tune/s. Under drive pulleys.
Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like fun. You if you click on your user CP you can open a photo album and load pictures.
Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Bacon King

DarkShadowSTX is on a distinguished road

Pics or it didn't happen
Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Come Get Some

It is just an issue with my phone uploading attachments. I will transfer pics tomorrow and post pics of all my mods. I will say this, installing efans is not as easy as they make it sound. It took me and my mechanic at J.R.S. Auto awhile to do it but they look factory with how we wired them in and hid the wiring.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Come Get Some

Okay, I hate to keep you waiting so I took the best pics I could at night. The lights look better in person and are awesome when the are on! Please go to my profile and view my album. I have included a few other pics and one of the efans.

Old Sat, January 29th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

That dash looks awesome, I might do that mod later on down the line. Everything else in my truck has been converted to blue.

When you click on the picture in your album there is some code down at the bottom under it. If you copy the top line it will include a link, the bottom line will include the actual picture into any post you make and anyone logged in will be able to see it.
Old Sun, January 30th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Bacon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
That dash looks awesome, I might do that mod later on down the line. Everything else in my truck has been converted to blue.
X2 on the dash. My truck's interior is all red.
Hampster, do you have a bulb out in that picture of your dash with the lights on? Part of the tach isn't lit. And I thought mine didn't light up perfect. lol
Old Sun, January 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Come Get Some

I am not sure but when I replaced the one bad bulb, I was going to replace them all but Ford only had one. LOL. I guess I am not the only one to notice it.

Old Sun, January 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Bacon King

Just order some leds then and you can get them in probably any color you want. Bulb #74, 1 believe there might have been 12 or 13 total.