Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Don't worry about size. Just include it in an email to Corey. It would be best to have it in an "editable" form (I used WORD) because, trust me, she WILL change it!

Then, she'll want your figures in their native (I'm assuming ".jpg" format) as a separate posting.

So, size is not really an issue. And, if you wanted to post exactly what you think should be done, just make a two-part post.

- Jack
Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Haha, well we'll see what she thinks when she gets to it. I bet she hasn't gotten to any of my emails from them being swamped with SEMA. The problem I had with size was that it couldn't be uploaded, not even to an email. For some reason it did work this time so I'll be shipping it out soon enough. Separate pictures? Haha uh oh , I sent the pictures directly to my paint program then directly to MS word. But there is a way to save it as a website where everything gets separated into text and pictures in a folder. I'll see if she will want me to do that.
Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 10:51 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot270 View Post
Here is #5 (just learned to count )

And Jack, I was trying to save space on the previous versions because I cant upload anything bigger than 250 kb. I did get rid of some pictures that did not contribute to the write-up as a whole. Now I have an extra 50 kb, but it is still far too big to use full detail pictures (about 3 times too big on regular compression and close to 6 times as an editable document). Oh well on the pictures, they're still the same ones on the first 5 pages I posted.
Just a suggestion to get more memory. Ditch the iconic headers. I know it's visual aid but are they really needed?
JMHO
Other than that pretty good and informative write up!
Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Forum Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Just a suggestion to get more memory. Ditch the iconic headers. I know it's visual aid but are they really needed?
JMHO
Other than that pretty good and informative write up!
Lars
I think the upload problem to email was my internet connection. As for the posting, even if I get rid of the headers the write up is still too big. But I've got everything ready for Corey to make her changes.
Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 11:09 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot270 View Post
I think the upload problem to email was my internet connection. As for the posting, even if I get rid of the headers the write up is still too big. But I've got everything ready for Corey to make her changes.
Ah going before the editor's red pen!
As far as your posting upload problem, I have tried several different ways but just ended up trashing it. I think Corey is the only one with the magic to do this task even us moderators have the cut offs.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 12:37 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Colby! Just found an e-mail from you with an attachment that made me . (After being at SEMA and then in bed for 2½ weeks, you can only imagine how many e-mails I have sitting just waiting for me to open them. Glad I searched through all ) Holy cow -- that must have taken you forever! I can't thank you enough for all your hard work.

I'm in the middle of doing 18 million things, but I will find time within the next couple of days to really sit down and give it the time it deserves.

Thank you again. Datalogging information is the only thing missing from the manual, so I'm eternally grateful.

Reps and $1,000 Gameroom cash for all your hard work. Please let me know what size shirt you wear. I'll get some PHP goodies out to you. :bluewink:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Thu, December 3rd, 2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 06:59 AM
Forum Predator

Wow, thanks! I'll send you a PM because some of my information has changed since I moved.