Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
Whopper

bowbuilder is on a distinguished road
Default Help with Tranny setting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by bowbuilder; Tue, December 23rd, 2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 05:24 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbuilder View Post
No question is ever too stupid or elementary. I'm sorry I didn't see what you posted. I suspect someone, somewhere, might have gotten something out of it.

If you can't stand what you post, then later on just come back in and beg forgiveness, like I do.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Oh my gosh, if I x'd every post I wish I hadn't written, the forums would be a mess! (In the future, if you'd really like it to disappear, you can always PM Billy, Jack or me, and we'll make it go away )

Jack is totally right, though. When I was teaching, I always told my students not to be afraid to ask questions because if THEY had a question, there were at least a half dozen other people who had the SAME question but were afraid to ask.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Whopper

Hi Jack, I'm not real good at begging,so I won't start trying now. I've been e-mailing, calling getting no answers so I thought I will try this route, After an hour still nothing. It must have been a real dumb question. I'll just look and see if I can learn what I need to know.
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Jack, I'm not real good at begging,so I won't start trying now. I've been e-mailing, calling getting no answers so I thought I will try this route, After an hour still nothing. It must have been a real dumb question. I'll just look and see if I can learn what I need to know.
Ah, bowbuilder, sounds like there's something that's really got your knickers in a twist. Please, ask away and if we don't offer one of our opinions, that are worth exactly what you are paying for them, quickly, it's probably because we're doing something else or it's that we just plain don't know!

Forums are for asking questions. As we get more members here, we'll have more answers.

- Jack
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Bowbuilder, check your Private Messages. I sent you one yesterday and today!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Whopper

I am sorry. I'm not use to PM's. I get mostly e-mails and never even thought of checking for a PM.

Bob
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

No problem, Bob. Glad we could figure it out together! :highfive:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
I am sorry. I'm not use to PM's. I get mostly e-mails and never even thought of checking for a PM.

Bob
I went through that phase too Bob, on the f150 forums. One sat around to me for about a month before I finally noticed it. I finally replied, but I think the guy who sent it had given up on me in disgust. It's a BIG learning process, this "social networking" stuff!

- Jack
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Whopper

Default Good Evening

Jack, I feel this is going to be a great site, some real good people sure help. As you stated the more people will only help.
Corey, thanks for your understand.

Time to slow down...

Bob