Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM
AAA Rib Steak

Chris74 is on a distinguished road

great info Bill on the process!
We can really appreciate the workload involved and the shear volume as your business has grown.
BTW - we are glad you take your time to build each file individually for each customer.........it's that type of attention to detail (and ofcourse your experience) that impresses me the most.
NOW - I need to get me tunes rebuilt after a Ford reflash how long will I have to wait
Custom tunes
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 06:35 PM
PHP Cheerleading Section

OneTomcat is on a distinguished road

What kind of time frame should we be looking at to be concerned that we may have a lost or misdirected "tunes are ready" email?

'05 F150 FX4 SCAB
K&N FIPK
Magellan Navigation System
Full Boar Performance SIDO exhaust
Gryphon PHP Programmer w/ custom tunes
4UCam wireless backup cam
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 06:43 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Thanks Chris. We have great customers and they are all remarkably patient, which we really appreciate. The biggest thing we need to concentrate on is being able to keep people in the loop without necessarily having to increase our workload.

Unfortunately, every e-mail we send or each phone call we answer in regards to calibration status just pushes everything that much further back. If there was a way to automate the process then things would be so much easier.

Anyway, did you send us your calibration code yet? I swear if my head wasn't attached...

Let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTomcat View Post
What kind of time frame should we be looking at to be concerned that we may have a lost or misdirected "tunes are ready" email?
TomCat, PM me your full name, and I'll check for you.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Double Whopper

Mark_123 is on a distinguished road

Bill and Corey, thanks so much for keeping things friendly and personable. That says a lot about you guys and your business. I think I can speak for all of your customers and say "We don't mind waiting on your expertise. Thanks for doing business the way you do!"
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_123 View Post
Bill and Corey, thanks so much for keeping things friendly and personable. That says a lot about you guys and your business. I think I can speak for all of your customers and say "We don't mind waiting on your expertise. Thanks for doing business the way you do!"
^^X2.

I can wait for
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 09:25 AM
AAA Rib Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Thanks Chris. We have great customers and they are all remarkably patient, which we really appreciate. The biggest thing we need to concentrate on is being able to keep people in the loop without necessarily having to increase our workload.

Unfortunately, every e-mail we send or each phone call we answer in regards to calibration status just pushes everything that much further back. If there was a way to automate the process then things would be so much easier.

Anyway, did you send us your calibration code yet? I swear if my head wasn't attached...

Let me know.
No not yet Bill. Actually truck isn't getting reflashed until next Monday......I'll be in touch after that. Will there be a new hex code displayed on my programmer after the reflash??.....or is the calibration code something else?
Custom tunes
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 09:44 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

CALIBRATION CODE = HEX CODE. Just drop us an e-mail when you have the new one, Chris, and we'll get you in queue.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 10:28 AM
Double Whopper

MercedesTech is on a distinguished road

I sent my HEX code somtime in october....:sniffle:

I sent email to both of you, but haven't gotten responses yet.

Maybe you have sent it, and I didn't get it ??? Please let me know...

:cry:
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 11:48 AM
AAA Rib Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
CALIBRATION CODE = HEX CODE. Just drop us an e-mail when you have the new one, Chris, and we'll get you in queue.
okie dokie Corey - Thanks. I was having a couple driveability issues with my tunes anyway so now is a good time for adjustments there as well.
Custom tunes