Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedesTech View Post
I sent my HEX code somtime in october....:sniffle:

I sent email to both of you, but haven't gotten responses yet.

Maybe you have sent it, and I didn't get it ??? Please let me know...

:cry:
And your name would be...? (You can PM it!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Double Whopper

MercedesTech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
And your name would be...? (You can PM it!)

Alright, PM sent ! Sorry about that ! Sometimes I just aint sure about me !
Old Wed, January 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Just a little advice to those members who are our customers...

Unfortunately, the brain is not what it used to be and it's often difficult to match the forum username with the customer name. In the user control panel there is a space for people to put their name so we have a reference. This information is only viewable by the forum admins (so nosy people can't bother you) and is very helpful to us when handling questions or issues.

We understand if some folks uncomfortable with putting their name in the user settings, but please be aware that this can cause delays in getting a response to questions about order status and stuff like that.

Hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 12:43 PM
PHP Cheerleading Section

OneTomcat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
TomCat, PM me your full name, and I'll check for you.
PM sent

'05 F150 FX4 SCAB
K&N FIPK
Magellan Navigation System
Full Boar Performance SIDO exhaust
Gryphon PHP Programmer w/ custom tunes
4UCam wireless backup cam
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 02:50 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_123 View Post
Bill and Corey, thanks so much for keeping things friendly and personable. That says a lot about you guys and your business. I think I can speak for all of your customers and say "We don't mind waiting on your expertise. Thanks for doing business the way you do!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 View Post
^^X2.

I can wait for
Aw shucks, Guys, :shucks: 'taint nothin' at all. With us, it's very much a 'what you see is what you get deal.' Whether we were on the phone joking around with you while you were asking questions about custom tuning or just sitting at a bar having a , we're always the same. We're not schizophrenic (that we're aware of, anyway), and we've never come up with a snooty (Snooty? Snotty. Someone will get that obscure movie reference!) "business persona" vs. our everyday selves, so everyone always gets us just the way we are every day in real life! If any of you get to the TS Performance Event in May , you'll see for yourselves! Very sweet of you to say it, though, and trust me -- we NEVER get tired of hearing it!

BTW, I'm friendly, and Billy's personable, so it all works out in the end. Oh, I kill me. Could be 'cause it's 3:48AM, too, I suppose. We even have a customer coming over in a few hours... I just couldn't sleep.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Oilfield Trash

dmjackson76 is on a distinguished road

Hey Corey I know you get pestered all the time, but could you check on the status of my custom codes. All my info is in my profile. Thanks for everything
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Done!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019