Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, January 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris74 View Post
Jack: Why did you have to get your tunes rebuilt?
Corey jumped in here ahead of me Chris. The real reason is that I belong to the "If it ain't broke, fix it", or, "Update everything right away cause you may be missing out on something", or, "I want the latest and greatest", or, "I get bored if I don't have something to play with" camp (take your pick).

So, since Bill creates updates to the Gryphon's firmware every now and then that CAN improve on its capabilities, I wanted to take advantage of them. But, my tunes were built before the cutoff date (it was sometime in November I think) where changes to the firmware no longer wiped out the custom tunes, I had to have them rebuilt.

I'm actually a bit surprised that Bill hasn't been flooded with requests for this by now.

Anyway, nothing changed in the tunes themselves, it's just that they can coexist with Gryphon firmware updates from now on.

- Jack
Old Fri, January 30th, 2009, 06:33 PM
AAA Rib Steak

Chris74 is on a distinguished road

Oh Cool.........Bill is rebuilding my tunes as we speak (for a different reason) but does that mean I will be up-to-date as well?
Custom tunes
Old Fri, January 30th, 2009, 07:29 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris74 View Post
Oh Cool.........Bill is rebuilding my tunes as we speak (for a different reason) but does that mean I will be up-to-date as well?
Yup! You will!

- Jack