Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Sat, March 31st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Whopper Junior

600polaris is on a distinguished road
Default hello from nh.

hello,
this site has come highly recommended from the f150online forum i am a part of. i have been meaning to upgrade my edge to a gryphon for some time now, at first i could not because it was a 97-03 with a regular edge and php stopped tuning those. luckily for me my brother killed that edge and they sent me a edge CS replacement... now i can finally get custom tunes for all my little bolt ons and see what every one is so excited about saying how much better they are then canned tunes. now that my headers are on i think its time.

i have an old 98 xlt 4.6 4x4, reg cab long box, black over tan. upgrades include a built trans, jba ss headers, magnaflow high flows to flowmasters and a CAI, and obv a edge cs.

from what i have been hearing i can get my tunes from an email? i have the fusion software but i have never even plugged my cs into it. its not broke, why fix it idea, but i will have to to get my tunes i am sure, hopefully the directions are clear because as good as i am at working with my hands i am just as bad at computers...

hello again and thanks for reading, take her easy.
Old Sat, March 31st, 2012, 10:17 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Welcome!
Old Sun, April 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM
Whopper Junior

thanks for the welcome tico, but do you have any advice on the steps from where i am now, just fill out an order form from the php website and everything is cool from there? on the order form it is my understanding that bill is very thorough, which i like, but after that i am hoping that i can convert my edge with out sending it to ga. id like to do it over the comp. i have heard this is possible but have not gotten a definite answer could you give me a tour of the php happenings.
Old Sun, April 1st, 2012, 05:30 PM
Whopper Junior

i also have been known to do things with it that are not recommended, as in have 6k lbs in the bed as well as towing an s300 bobcat around on a three axel beaver tail. i have had the rear suspension upgraded, couple more springs, as well as the trans getting built, getting a new rear end asap with 4.10 gearing, i treat it like a one ton and im going to till it croaks. itll haul 200 bails easily with the canned tow tune so im looking forward to see the custom tune.
Old Sun, April 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600polaris View Post
thanks for the welcome tico, but do you have any advice on the steps from where i am now, just fill out an order form from the php website and everything is cool from there? on the order form it is my understanding that bill is very thorough, which i like, but after that i am hoping that i can convert my edge with out sending it to ga. id like to do it over the comp. i have heard this is possible but have not gotten a definite answer could you give me a tour of the php happenings.
It is pretty easy to get your tunes loaded, Bill actually uploads them to the fusion servers and you just update your fusion like normal and the tunes will load. you will need to update the fusion before bill uploads the files, but he will let you know when to do that, then the next day you should be able to update again and have your custom tunes. I dont have a CS or a CTS so I haven't ever had to do it, so don't just take my word for it .
Did that answer your questions?
oh and the new member introduction section is usually just for what it says, feel free to ask more questions, but if you could start a different thread that would be great.
Old Sun, April 1st, 2012, 06:19 PM
Whopper Junior

thank you tico, you summed it up real good. thanks for the time and input
Old Wed, April 18th, 2012, 11:31 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.