Thread: We hit 100 Founding Members!

We hit 100 Founding Members!

Hello, everyone. I want to take a minute to say "Thanks!" to everyone that has rejoined our humble forum after our 2+ year hiatus. It is quite amazing to see how quickly we picked up the first 100 "Founding Members"... It took less than 16 hours! We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful following of customers, friends, vendors, and forum browsers, and we hope to be able to make our forum great again. With your help, we can do it!

To all our founding members, we'll be sending out an e-mail shortly to indicate your status and also to get information for your free gifts. So, stay tuned and CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL!!!

Again, our sincere thanks from all of us at TEAM PHP!

Take care and God bless.

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Founding Member

Awesome! But hey wiat a second: You wrote " we are going to be designating the first 100 members as "Founding Members" and you will be eligible for free gifts such as stickers, coozies, and T-shirts. In order to be eligible for the gifts, you must make a post in the New Member Introductions section of the forum."

Right now we only got 89 "New Member Introductions":

We are making allowances for the few members that had already signed up and posted prior to setting up the New Members section. The forum was actually reinstalled in January of 2015. Basically, anyone that had previously signed up and already posted (which seems to amount to 11 people) would be included in that total. That is, of course, excluding myself and all the moderators. Given the circumstances, I will extend the consideration to remaining 11 people. Just so's everyone has a fair chance.

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Okay, so I tried to get my head around just how to make it fair for everyone, particularly those that were having difficulties with the e-mail validation procedures, so this is what we've come up with...

Anyone that has registered and posted during our debut week will be added to the Founding Members category. Yeah, it's a bit more than we had anticipated to consider, but hey... You guys are worth it! It means a great deal to all of us here at PHP that you chose to join our small, humble forum. We have some great things in the works in order to make this forum a valuable resource for all loyal Ford owners and fans.

As always, please be sure to let us know if there are any ways that we can help improve your experience with us. We are here to help!

Again, many thanks from the PHP Team.

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Founding Member

Default Re: We hit 100 Founding Members!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
    Hello, everyone. I want to take a minute to say "Thanks!" to everyone that has rejoined our humble forum after our 2+ year hiatus. It is quite amazing to see how quickly we picked up the first 100 "Founding Members"... It took less than 16 hours! We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful following of customers, friends, vendors, and forum browsers, and we hope to be able to make our forum great again. With your help, we can do it!

To all our founding members, we'll be sending out an e-mail shortly to indicate your status and also to get information for your free gifts. So, stay tuned and CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL!!!

Again, our sincere thanks from all of us at TEAM PHP!

Take care and God bless.

Did anything ever happen for founding members? I checked my just mail and didnt see anything.