Thread: Lope Tune

Founding Member

Default Lope Tune

As I went to update my chip I removed my lope tune that I planned to put in a different location and realized it has been removed from selection of tunes. Is there any way I could retrieve this tune back? As it was one of the main reasons I purchased the Hydra Chip.

Default Re: Lope Tune

What is the strategy you're using? VRAA6S3? TNAA4S2? VCAB0_02? Just let me know and we'll get it figured out for you.

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Quote Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
    What is the strategy you're using? VRAA6S3? TNAA4S2? VCAB0_02? Just let me know and we'll get it figured out for you.
    I had the same issue. Removed my Idle Lope and Smoke Show tunes to rearrange my positions and discovered that they were no longer on the server. I am running VRAA6S3 tunes on a 2000 F250 7.3L PSD. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by joephizzel View Post
    I had the same issue. Removed my Idle Lope and Smoke Show tunes to rearrange my positions and discovered that they were no longer on the server. I am running VRAA6S3 tunes on a 2000 F250 7.3L PSD. Please help.
    Was this for a Hydra chip, or a Phoenix chip?

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

My chip is a Hydra 17 Position

Thanks so much. Ill hook up to the server tonight and check it out. Im excited to get my lope tune back. I get compliments everywhere i go.

is there any way to get the lope and smoke tunes? when i bought my hydra they were listed but when i received it it wasnt an option on hydraflash

What is the calibration (HEX) code you're using?

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Founding Member

I had the same problem, I had a lope tune that i absolutely loved, I cleaned my Hydra Chip off and I thought I would just be able to rearrange them but my lope wasn't there. Is there anyway I could retrieve it? The Code for it is "VRAA6T3_140LI.efu"

Quote Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
    Situation corrected.
    I lost mine as well while trying to switch positions, my strategy is VCAB0_02

I have VRAA6Y3 and was hoping to see the lope option but was not seen at all in the list for others
    Last edited by Bum3248; 03-30-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Missed word

PHP Member

I know this is an old thread but I also noticed that the lope idle is missing for VRAA6S3. Do we have to purchase it through the tune pack?

Edit: It seems they have removed them on a company level.
    Last edited by Damo; 01-16-2018 at 09:52 PM.