Thread: 6.0L Tuning about to be released!

6.0L Tuning about to be released!

Hey all, just a quick update on the 6.0L Minotaur release.

We've been working for over a year on our pass-thru device and have continued to bounce off a few snags that have held us up from releasing the Minotaur 6.0L version. Well, we've come up with a second option that should make our customers and dealers happy!

Through our continuing relationship with Edge products, we will now be able to allow for our custom tuning to be loaded onto the CTS2 Insight PRO. All Insight PRO devices will be available for purchase through Power Hungry Performance or through our distribution channels. We're extremely excited to be able to offer this to our customers who have been looking for a way to get our custom tuning on the CTS2 platform without having to purchase a second device or send in their PCM to be reflashed.

There are a few things we need to clean up in the Minotaur software before release and Edge is finalizing the firmware and server updates to allow all this to happen, so it's still going to be a couple weeks before all this is ready for release. We'll keep everyone posted as this progresses and should be able to provide a firm release date in the next week or so.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Take care.

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Founding Member

Default Re: 6.0L Tuning about to be released!

Mmmm, I would love to be on a pre-buy or waiting list.

Excited!!

Awesome news!!!!! Anxiously waiting!!!!!!

Founding Member

I think I had a dream this was released... must have been from the Edge Products email yesterday about the Insight PRO. I'm going to guess this will use that device?

Quote Originally Posted by F-127 View Post
    I think I had a dream this was released... must have been from the Edge Products email yesterday about the Insight PRO. I'm going to guess this will use that device?
    You are correct! We are excited about the release as well!

-Jay
    Janitorial Operations Expert
    Senior PITA

678-890-1110

Founding Member

I volunteer as tribute! (to be a beta tester)

(For all you Hunger Games fans.)

Quote Originally Posted by F-127 View Post
    I volunteer as tribute! (to be a beta tester)

(For all you Hunger Games fans.)

gopowerhungry.com
    (678) 890-1110

Founding Member

Just saw the announcement on Facebook page, can I say early Christmas present? I'll be ordering either the definition/license or def/license with the PRO for my 06 depending on how it shakes out. Oh yeah!

Founding Member

I did it, not just ordered the stuff, opened the files in Minotaur(even though I really changed nothing yet), converted files. Then uploaded files to Pro dealer portal and updated device. Wrote files to pickup...

IT'S HERE!!

Founding Member

That is awesome I can't wait to get mine.
    2001 F250 8" lift on 40's 7.3 forged bottom, ported heads, hypermax springs, 300/300 injectors, GTX4294 custom T4 mount by me, Custom intake with AFE big boost and filter sock from Magic Smoke Performance, Terminator twin HPOP. No dyno numbers from current setup hoping for a track day before the weather turns.

Founding Member

Got the file for my Excursion ordered����
    2001 F250 8" lift on 40's 7.3 forged bottom, ported heads, hypermax springs, 300/300 injectors, GTX4294 custom T4 mount by me, Custom intake with AFE big boost and filter sock from Magic Smoke Performance, Terminator twin HPOP. No dyno numbers from current setup hoping for a track day before the weather turns.

Founding Member

I will say this it is not what I was expecting but I am excited to keep learning!!!