Thread: No start

Default No start

I purchased my PSD on the 5th and was just poking around with my hydra chip on my laptop. I choose the wrong box code at first and programmed the chip. After realizing my mistake i found my correct box code corrected the box code and hex code downloaded the correct tunes. Still have a no start so i deleted everything and still have a no start. This is my way to school and taking my daughter to daycare please advise.

Robert

Default Re: No start

Robert, I know very little about the Hydra Chip system, but is this something you can remove from your truck so that it's returned to stock? If so, you should do that and you will probably be able to drive your truck again. Calling PHP will get you the quickest response though. I suggest you do that if you want to use the Hydra.

- Jack
    2014 F150 Platinum 4x4 SCrew 3.5L Ecoboost

Remove the chip and see if it starts. If it does, then you have a chip connection problem, a chip problem, or a calibration problem. Programming the chip with the wrong box code is not an issue and it will not damage the chip or the pickup. However, if the chip is not making good contact with the PCM board after proper cleaning, it can cause damage to both the chip and the PCM.

Robert, follow Cleatus' advice. He knows what he's talking about!

- Jack