Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)

Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)
Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, January 26th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Whopper

97f150kid is on a distinguished road
Help Help! I think the Gryphon died

Well Got in my truck this morning, ( its been sitting for about a week, drive a car most of the time) and turn the key to see the Screen not come to life. ( its been quite cold the last few days here, one of the days was a high of -5 ) Checked the ODBII port fuse, good. Unplug and plug-in the cable three different times ( key off, key-on engine off, engine running ) and nothing. Called my local edge dealer and asked if i could use a brand new in box cable to see if I have a bad cable. still nothing. Truck is now stuck on custom lvl 2, with no way to change it back to stock . Bill or anyone ever run into this issue? When i connect the programmer to the computer it does light up green/red when pegasus is "talking" to it. ANY help or incite is greatly appreciated Thank you,

Mason