Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)

Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)
Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

what if i recieved the tune files by email ??
is it going o work ??
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:37 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Check your e-mail. We'll try it that way and see if it works. For some reason, the download seems to fail when retrieving the files from the server.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1997!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Windows™ 11 is garbage!

Much to my surprise, I'm actually quite enjoying Linux!
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Does that mean it worked?

- Jack
Jack .. what is the time there now ??
here it is 236 am and i feel like
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Go bigger !

after downloading i got this

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Oh for Pete's sake... Grrrrrrr! Hang on.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1997!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Windows™ 11 is garbage!

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:01 PM

You didn't have anything else going on this evening anyway, right? Nothing like going to sleep or anything.

I am programming a unit with your serial number and will figure out what's going on. I have a sneaking suspicion that something is not downloading correctly or the file is getting damaged in the transfer. I'll be able to tell in just a minute.

(678) 890-1110

Windows™ 11 is garbage!

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Go bigger !

ok .. as u said i have nothing to do
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:12 PM

MX,

I tested everything here on the bench and it all works perfectly. I did both the Targeted Updates and the Upload Custom File functions and the unit updated without incident.

My concern at this point is that the data files are somehow becoming corrupted during the download/e-mail process. One thing I'd like to check... Can you please e-mail back the file I just sent you so I can see if it getting damaged in the transfer? That's the only explanation I have at this moment.

If the file is getting damaged, it might be related to your internet provider (some use compression that can damage certain files) or it might also be related to antivirus software.

As soon as you can get that file back to me, we'll be able to move forward towards a solution.

Thanks.

(678) 890-1110

Windows™ 11 is garbage!

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Go bigger !

well i understand and i appreciate it guys
am flying to another country after 12 hours
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:14 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I suppose there could be a hardware issue in his Gryphon, right? mxriderae, I believe when Bill says he's programming a unit with your serial number, he's "faking" that he has your unit on his desk and is trying to confirm just that possibility.

Edit: Or he could be confirming the problem is in a file transfer, just like he just said! :o

If the tunes will load on that unit but not yours, it implies some problem at your end. But, I'm certain Bill will get things working - eventually.

- Jack

Last edited by Jackpine; Sun, July 19th, 2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Overlooked the obvious - Again!