Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)
If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Thu, September 2nd, 2010, 11:02 AM
Projects...

RMBC Freeride is on a distinguished road
Help No activation code - no tunes - nobody home?

Just received my FU chip and burner yesterday. Of course I was stoked and wanted to get it in right away...

However, it appears I need an activation code for the software that I never received. I searched threads here and saw Cody had answered a similar question. I updated the software to the newest version, but that didn't do it. I guess I never got an email with an activation code. In fact I never received any correspondance after my order except for a tracking email from UPS.

Perhaps there was an email that I missed or got blocked by my server? Or am I supposed to call for the code? If so, bummer cause according to the info above, nobody is home at PHP this week.

Anyway, hopefully spomeone there will see this and let me know what to do.
very anxious to run my new chip!!! like a kid at christmas!!!
2002 Excursion LTD-Ultimate 4WD 7.3 PSD (major project - here): 35" Dura-Grapplers, V-codes+2.5" leveling kit front, C-code+extra leaf rear, 4" turbo-back, EBPV delete, 1.0AR Turbo, Bellowed up-pipes, DIY 6637, Wicked Wheel, 6.0 I/C&Trns/C, RiffRaff HPx, AIH & FRx, PHP FU Tunes!
DEARLY MISSED: '99 Lightning, '99 F-250 SD CC PSD
Old Thu, September 2nd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Projects...

Thank you so much for responding Corey!

I will await that email...

However I am afraid my server is blocking it for some reason. can you also have him send it to (EDIT: nevermind, got the email already)
2002 Excursion LTD-Ultimate 4WD 7.3 PSD (major project - here): 35" Dura-Grapplers, V-codes+2.5" leveling kit front, C-code+extra leaf rear, 4" turbo-back, EBPV delete, 1.0AR Turbo, Bellowed up-pipes, DIY 6637, Wicked Wheel, 6.0 I/C&Trns/C, RiffRaff HPx, AIH & FRx, PHP FU Tunes!

Last edited by RMBC Freeride; Thu, September 2nd, 2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old Thu, September 2nd, 2010, 05:01 PM
Projects...

GOT IT! Big thanks again to Corey and Bill for getting the code to me - even while they are "not in the office"... simply awesome and quick service...

off to burn a chip!!!