Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Conversation Pit (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298)

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, January 22nd, 2009 08:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!

:party2::birthday: :party2:

average-joe Thu, January 22nd, 2009 09:17 AM

Happy 68th Birthday Jack!!:2thumbs::

Jackpine Thu, January 22nd, 2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by average-joe (Post 1891)
Happy 68th Birthday Jack!!:2thumbs::

Yea, gee, thanks! :censored3: Wonder if I'm the "most senior" guy in this forum? :geezer:

But anyway, thanks to you both for the kind wishes.

- Jack

Power Hungry Thu, January 22nd, 2009 10:35 AM

Well, if you add me and Corey together we'd be the "senior" member. Does that count?

Happy Birthday, buddy! After all, 68 is the new 40... right?

Jack = :geezer: + 1 :rofl:

Cajun Thu, January 22nd, 2009 12:15 PM

HBD Jack! I've learned as I get older that age is relative figure, in my book Jack, you're still a young man. ;)

Power Hungry Thu, January 22nd, 2009 12:22 PM

Like I always tell Corey... you're only as old as the women you feel. Although, now that we're both getting older that might not be a good point of view. ;)

I keep teasing her that I might exchange the 40 for two 20's, but somehow she doesn't find that very amusing. :lol:

Frankly, I still feel like a 22 year old. The face in the mirror is the only thing that betrays my youthful spirit, but that's okay too.

Jackpine Thu, January 22nd, 2009 01:45 PM

I'm not too concerned about it really. About the only thing I miss is a certain amount of hair on the top of my head that used to act as a cushion whenever I bumped it. :ouch: And, it's amazing just how easy the :sun: burns that area now that it's not "shaded". I'm getting a lot of use out of my PHP baseball cap! :tiphat:

- Jack

SinCityFX4 Thu, January 22nd, 2009 02:44 PM

Happy BD !!!:woot:

Power Hungry Thu, January 22nd, 2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackandJanet (Post 1904)
I'm not too concerned about it really. About the only thing I miss is a certain amount of hair on the top of my head that used to act as a cushion whenever I bumped it. :ouch: And, it's amazing just how easy the :sun: burns that area now that it's not "shaded". I'm getting a lot of use out of my PHP baseball cap! :tiphat:

- Jack

Man, do I ever know what you mean! I find the stupidest little bumps hurt now! :bandaid:

These are definitely useful. :cap:

Jackpine Thu, January 22nd, 2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 1922)
Man, do I ever know what you mean! I find the stupidest little bumps hurt now! :bandaid:

These are definitely useful. :cap:

Thought you'd identify with that one, Bill. :rofl: Makes you wonder why these "macho" guys going into battle shave their heads. :notallthere: I'd want all the protection I could get up there.

Wonder if they go naked into battle too, just so all the delicate parts are exposed? :smiley_roll1:

- Jack