View Single Post
Old Wed, September 8th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Invoice #3440

2009, 5.4L, 4x4, 3.73LS, stock tires and rims.

Okay, so first the good news.

1. I have downloaded and installed Fusion and MyStyle software.

2. My new Gryphon CTS (I ordered two custom tunes, 87 performance and 87 towing; 93 performance is to remain canned PHP) is scheduled to arrive on Thursday.

Now the bad news...

1. I won't be home so I'll have to wait until Friday night to install it.

2. I'm still as to how and/or if I'm supposed to update it (through Fusion) or not... I have read through Jack's excellent sticky (referenced below). But I also read that the hardware that is currently shipping (from Edge) DOES NOT support the 09-10s and won't for several months (meaning all 09-10 owners units MUST update their units as soon as they receive them - even if they are bought directly from Edge).

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...te-cs-cts.html

So here are the questions.

1. Will/should I update the unit using Fusion when it arrives? Yes, immediately.

2. Will the unit come with Edge's canned tunes or PHP's canned tunes? Edge's Canned Tunes

3. When my custom tunes are available (and I receive an e-mail from PHP), how am I going to download the tunes IF there is an update from Edge? We're still working on this with Edge. At this point, if Edge has an update, it wipes out custom tunes. It just means that your tunes would have to be reloaded onto Fusion and redownloaded.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Answers directly from the Mad Doctor, himself!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019