Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED)

Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED) Power Hungry no longer sells the Phoenix/TS chip, but if you need custom tuning we can recommend
a few really good tuners that will be able to still provide tuning and support for your chip.

If you have any other questions or comments about the Phoenix/TS chip, please post it here.

Old Wed, May 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Whopper Junior

Stroker7 is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestions tunes for e99 f250

Hey guys, I am about order a phoenix chip and I had a couple of questions before I make an order. What are some common tunes? I have a 6637 intake and a 4 inch mrbp exhaust and a banks ottomind chip. My truck just hit around 270k with a brand new jepson transmission. I was looking on doing a stock,high idle, 80dd,100hp, 120,140. Now I am a college student and I drive alot so I am looking to improve my mpg a little bit. Averaging around 17.5mpg and would like to stay that or even gain a little. I also want to have a tune that smokes just for laughs on the track never for street. If you guys could give me your suggestions on tunes please I will be grateful.

Thanks
Old Wed, May 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

Hey bud I doubt you will increase your mpg much but your truck will sure run better w/o losing a bunch of mpg. You are not gonna get 120 & 140 HP out of your truck so I would suggest you get a tow tune & maybe the no start, if you are looking for a bunch of smoke you are looking in the wrong place here