Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
PHP Cheerleading Section

OneTomcat is on a distinguished road
Package received

Just wanted to post a note to Corey to let her know I received my new cable and thank her and Bill for their no-hassle replacement .... you guys truly do rock. Thank you.

I suppose I could have done this via PM but then everybody else wouldn't know know what an awesome job y'all do (just in case "everybody" didn't all ready know.)

'05 F150 FX4 SCAB
K&N FIPK
Magellan Navigation System
Full Boar Performance SIDO exhaust
Gryphon PHP Programmer w/ custom tunes
4UCam wireless backup cam
Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 04:39 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Very good, OneTom! I too, think it's important to acknowledge superior service publicly. I'm glad you shared this with all of us. (And, hope it fixes your problem - I think you're the second person who's had to have a cable replacement).

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for posting your experience.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 08:30 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Thanks for posting your experience.

Lars
Now, if your tunes would just arrive, eh Lars? (I keep checking in thinking, today's the day, well nope, maybe tomorrow....)

- Jack
Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 10:35 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I am still working on getting parralels to run windows xp or should I say trying to find the right cd.
The boy got a lap top for his bday it has vista windows home premium will see if that likes pegasus.
For as much as I want custom tunes right now it really doesn't matter whether or not they are done today tomorrow or whenever.
The truck is basically a weekend warrior.
People who ask constantly "are you done yet?" really get on my nerves. There is only so much time in a day and yes some of us don't want to be slaves to our jobs.

Lars

I have this itch that I think only the motorcycle can scratch right now!
0-60 in 2.3 sec in only 1st and 2nd!

Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 10:56 PM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
I am still working on getting parralels to run windows xp or should I say trying to find the right cd.
The boy got a lap top for his bday it has vista windows home premium will see if that likes pegasus.
For as much as I want custom tunes right now it really doesn't matter whether or not they are done today tomorrow or whenever.
The truck is basically a weekend warrior.
People who ask constantly "are you done yet?" really get on my nerves. There is only so much time in a day and yes some of us don't want to be slaves to our jobs.

Lars

I have this itch that I think only the motorcycle can scratch right now!
0-60 in 2.3 sec in only 1st and 2nd!
Right! You're one of those MAC addicts! I'd forgotten about that!

Your Son's laptop should be fine if you follow the directions Bill gives in the Pegasus manual.

I'm completely with you when you talk about having a life. It's been a pleasure knowing there are still a few like you out there. Still, I hope you get your tunes soon - and I'm not putting pressure on Bill here, just acknowledging your patience!

My truck's pretty much a "Monthly Warrior". But I'd hate to drive it without the tunes.

- Jack
Old Wed, April 8th, 2009, 08:22 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

No I am not much of a mac addict at all. Just got sick of the pc bs and how other companies have got you coming and going. Besides that the mac's itunes is a lot better than the pc's version is with the ipods. Now that I have had the mac for a year now I understand that both companies are out to make a buck!

Lars