Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Whopper

ABLAIR07 is on a distinguished road

sure do i just cant click on that one says version id error uinable to determ gryphon id
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Ok, well then that is about as far as I can get. You will need to have Bill reset the programmer. To do that you need to start calling tomorrow until you reach them and they will help you set everything up. I have already left them a note on the mod board.
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 08:41 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Adam - calm down!

There is no way in the world that anyone can make sense of what you are saying here. All I can tell is, you have a Gryphon that doesn't seem to work for you. From your posts, I also suspect you did not read the User Manual.

One of your (almost unintelligible) posts makes it sound like you had your truck flashed at a dealership while it was tuned to some setting above stock. You are warned not to let that happen in the User Manual. If this is the case, your Gryphon is "locked" and you will have to pay to get it "unlocked".

Now, if you are able to follow simple directions, please go to your User Profile and fill out as much information there as you can. In particular, enter your "hex" code (calibration) and your unit's serial number.

Next, did you ever install Pegasus? Longshot keeps asking you about this and you keep dancing around the answer. If it IS installed, does it tell you the Gryphon is "connected" when you plug your Gryphon into your PC? If it doesn't, you'll need to uninstall Pegasus and the drivers, then install everything again. Here's a link for how to fix a faulty Pegasus installation: http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/faqs-...tallation.html Follow it carefully if you need to do this.

Now, if you REALLY want help, calm down and THINK before you write! Tell us EXACTLY what your problem is!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 08:56 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Longshot270,

Thank you very much for taking the time to try to walk Adam through this. Yes, he has an issue and I believe it to be an issue like Jack pointed out....a reflash while vehicle was "tuned".

I'll make sure that Bill gets to this as soon as we get a little more clarification on what's going on here.

Jack,

Thank you very much for the last post. Even I could figure it out after that!!
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 09:04 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I'm also going to move this thread into the Gryphon forum, since it appears Adam does not have a CS/CTS unit?

- Jack
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Whopper

yes i have instaled ever thing i need to. an yes it also say
(connected-type 2) when i pluge it in to my computer a verison ID error box pops up an says- Unable to determine Gryphon Version-
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Adam,

I just talked this over with Bill. He believes your memory got corrupted when your buddy did whatever it was when the truck was programming. He is going to set up a Targeted Download for you, which should fix the issue.

If you haven't done so already, download the latest version of Pegasus from our Support page.

Plug in your programmer.

Click on Updates.

Click on Targeted Functions.

We have your serial number as 1331; if this is not correct, please let us know. (When you plug in your programmer, Pegasus should display your serial number in the bottom right hand corner.)

To everyone else who has been trying to help, THANK YOU!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Whopper

the s# on the back says 1331 on the sticker when i plug it in it says 00004751 in the lower right
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Update: Bill's on the phone with Adam right now.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 11:00 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Clap

Now that's service!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.