Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Fri, July 23rd, 2010, 09:29 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Default Software install issue

Yeah I know I got crappy Vista. I get this msg after I downloaded the software and tried to open it.

Component'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

The brown truck will be here in a little bit.

Oh and it says the drivers are up to date when I did the download from the utilities.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, July 23rd, 2010, 09:35 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Here you go, Chuck!

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/pegas...cx-issues.html
Old Fri, July 23rd, 2010, 03:04 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

I remembered seeing that somewhere but forgot where. Now I get this.

Component 'ccrpprg6.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Should I uninstall FU then re-install? I did that and nothing changed.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, July 23rd, 2010, 07:16 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

OK got it fixed I just did the same as the other 2 but put that ocx in there and repeated the process. Now just need the activation code. Bill hint hint
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Mon, July 26th, 2010, 07:05 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I'll give Bill the message, Chuck. We've been in Kentucky all weekend and Bill will be out of the office today.
Old Mon, July 26th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Will see what I can do, Chuck!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, July 26th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Will see what I can do, Chuck!
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 10:52 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Bill should be calling you today to get you your activation code.
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Thanks got it. 1 question though am I only to use the VCAB0_02 or can I use other ones for the higher tow settings?
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Tue, July 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

What other ones does the software say you have access to?

Oh, and as a side note, do not mix calibrations from different hex code groups.