Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED)

Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED) Power Hungry no longer sells the Phoenix/TS chip, but if you need custom tuning we can recommend
a few really good tuners that will be able to still provide tuning and support for your chip.

If you have any other questions or comments about the Phoenix/TS chip, please post it here.

Old Tue, May 1st, 2012, 05:25 PM
Whopper Junior

Bergy1 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you to PHP

I ordered, recieved, and installed a 6 position chip from PHP. I want to say thank you to Bill, Corey, and Cody for making a great product!!

Truck runs great, could not be happier.

To futuer customers. Be patient. They spell out their operation on their site not to expect to order and have it shipped the next day. Plan ahead and order your chip. What you get for your patience is a great product with great programming.

Thank You PHP.

Bergy1
Old Tue, May 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
Double Whopper

INFRNL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergy1 View Post
I ordered, recieved, and installed a 6 position chip from PHP. I want to say thank you to Bill, Corey, and Cody for making a great product!!

Truck runs great, could not be happier.

To futuer customers. Be patient. They spell out their operation on their site not to expect to order and have it shipped the next day. Plan ahead and order your chip. What you get for your patience is a great product with great programming.

Thank You PHP.

Bergy1
Congrats and enjoy
Nexus Guages (TT,FP,BP,EGT), 4"MBRP Exhaust. Coolant filtration system,203*stat and billet housing, AIH delete, HP X-Over line. (Baldwin PA2818) Bellowed up-pipes; TN Turbo(non-BB), BTS VB, In-Tank mods. RR FRx & Boots. 6.0Tranny Cooler
Old Wed, May 2nd, 2012, 01:30 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Bergy,

Very happy to hear you're pleased. It really makes our day.

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Take care and God bless.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, May 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats, enjoy and be safe!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, May 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
Whopper

ttyR2 is on a distinguished road

I'm very happy with the Phoenix I installed. My only comment on ordering was that I didn't receive any notification that the order was actually accepted by the website. I'm fine with waiting for the chip to ship, but as a customer, I'd like some confirmation that the order was actually placed.
Old Wed, May 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

tty,

We appreciate your comments and we are trying to find a way to improve the ordering system so that you'll receive notification/confirmation of the order.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Whopper Junior

Bergy1 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you to PHP

I had looked over the explanation of the family business and how orders were processed & the order confirmation when it was being prepared. I was ready for the wait in our instant gratification society, and I am okay with that.

I appreciate your product and the work you put into it.

Thanks again!
Old Sat, May 12th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Double Whopper

INFRNL is on a distinguished road

I will post here instead of starting a new thread.

I ordered the FU so I could explore first and would not have to send in for new tunes.

I have had an excellent experience. I have talked with Bill every time I've called and Bill helped me with everything I've needed.

Now onto hopefully a quick comparo on tunes.
I have been running DP tunes for 4 yrs now which are good but high egts. DP is touchy and like an on off switch. Power starts strong to half throttle and drops off with no improvents past half.

PHP: more like a 4 barrel. Easy going to about half but if you get on it you have all the power you want.
Gettin on it from a stop or even rolling, power comes in and pulls throughout the whole bandwidth! Truck feels stronger throughout. Less smoke.
Egt's are much much better. With DP I can hit 1250 by 50mph floored from a stop. PHP floored to 70 mph and max was just under 1100. In town and cruising temps are much better as well.

I only have a couple days with Bills tunes so far. I can say night/day difference over DP. I will also be selling the DP now, that's how much I love PHP!

Thanks to the PHP team and sorry to take so long to realize that I needed your tunes and finding out what I was missing out on.
Nexus Guages (TT,FP,BP,EGT), 4"MBRP Exhaust. Coolant filtration system,203*stat and billet housing, AIH delete, HP X-Over line. (Baldwin PA2818) Bellowed up-pipes; TN Turbo(non-BB), BTS VB, In-Tank mods. RR FRx & Boots. 6.0Tranny Cooler