Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)
If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Fri, November 20th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Whopper Junior

99coalroller is on a distinguished road
Default pcm compatability

If i were to order a fu chip for my early 99 and put tunes in it for that pcm, would i be able to get tunes for another pcm say a pmt1 or 2 for free when i replace the old one or would i have to pay to get access to those tunes? thanks
Old Fri, November 20th, 2009, 06:18 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99coalroller View Post
If i were to order a fu chip for my early 99 and put tunes in it for that pcm, would i be able to get tunes for another pcm say a pmt1 or 2 for free when i replace the old one or would i have to pay to get access to those tunes? thanks
As far as the FU goes, you shouldn't have to pay for the PMT1 files when you upgrade to a DPC-422 PCM since the files are all stored on the server and you really don't "get" them.

It's just one of those things that if you get the FU package for your E99 truck you will HAVE to make sure to alert PHP of your upgrade to a newer PCM and that the current FU programs they have stored for you will have to be changed.

I don't think it would be an issue for you.
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 05:09 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

It's not an issue. If you change PCMs, we'll change your calibration set to match.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1997!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Windows™ 11 is garbage!

Much to my surprise, I'm actually quite enjoying Linux!