Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (Disabled)
If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Wed, February 10th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Whopper

strokedDrw is on a distinguished road
Question why pay twice

ok i've been looking at the phoinex and fu chips what is the point of buying the fu besides it having the burner and 20 tunes for a while, it seems like the phoinex has the same things the fu chip has. If I ever do some more mods to the truck, (witch i know i will) then I would end up paying for keeping the tunes that I already had (and already payed for) on the f u , and pay for 6 new ones? eighther way to get the new upgraded tunes And what would be the point of haveing the old tunes if you gata tweek the new tunes any way IDK not trying to be rude but it's kinda wieird to have to pay for the tunes twice to keep what you aready had?
Old Wed, February 10th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Whopper

also if im after as many mpg as possible to comute to work n back wich tune would be better 80dd or 80perf
Old Wed, February 10th, 2010, 09:46 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

The Phoenix comes with 6 tunes. You have to send the chip back if you want anything different programmed onto the chip.

The FU package comes with the burner and up to 15 or so different tunes to choose from and you can change them at your leisure. This package is for stock trucks.

If you eventually upgrade a few things (injectors, HPOP, etc.) then you will need to send the Phoenix back to Bill to have new tunes put on the chip......

OR

You purchase the FU2 package that includes a burner and then you pay for the tunes that will work with your upgrades and he simply puts the programs on his server and you download them at any time and put them on the chip yourself.

If you get the Phoenix now, you don't have to buy a new chip later. You will be paying for a tuning service and a burner with the FU/FU2 packages only.

Oh and 80DD would probably suit you better for economy.
Old Thu, February 11th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Whopper

wow thats a way good explaination as always cleatus thank you for your help againe
Old Thu, February 11th, 2010, 08:45 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

No sweat!

Good luck with whatever you choose!